If you have read the title of this post you should know that this post is about sushi! My all time favorite food. Please enjoy!
Sushi usually consists of some sort of fish or seafood with rice. Some people add cucumber, avocado, beans or green onion. Most sushi contains raw fish, rice and seaweed. Some alternatives are cooked fish or vegetarian. My favorite varieties of sushi are tuna tataki, salmon nigiri, and negitoro cone. if you don’t know what a negitoro cone is, it is tuna with green onion in it. Japanese families eat sushi with chop sticks or with there hands. Sushi comes in all different shapes and sizes. Sometimes people use soy sauce and/or wasabii to put on their sushi.
- When preparing sushi you can use white or brown rice.
- Most sushi is served with pickled ginger, soy sauce, and wasabii.
- Popular sushi garnishes are usually made with daikon
- Sushi can also be made with meat including steak and chicken
- Most sushi restaurants have booths and/or open tables
Thanks for reading please leave a comment telling me what your favorite food is I would love to see all your blogs so remember to put your URL bye! ~ Brooke 🙂